Our Solution for the General Engineering Sector
Sadly we could never claim to be that one stop shop, our product range is mainly confined to plate. But what a range! Featuring only Western European manufactured products, there is a minimum of 12,000 tonnes in stock at any given time. In association with our extensive battery of processing equipment, featuring laser, water jet, plasma and oxy-propane cutting mediums and with in-house drilling and bevelling, Brown McFarlane can offer a comprehensive range of steel solutions.
Our Steel Products for the General Engineering Sector
A picture may be better than 1000 words –sorry here are 1000 words:
- EN10025 S275, S355, S460, S690, S890 and S960
- BS1501 430B, 490B, 620B, 621B, 622B
- ASTM A516 -60,65,70
- ASTM A387 GR 11,12,22
- EN10028 P 265, 295, 355 & variants
- Abrasion resistant AR400, 450 and 500
- CRC60, 12-14% Manganese
- Stainless 304L, 316L, 31803 Duplex, 32750, 32760 Super Duplex
- HIC resistant CarElso ASME SA516-65
- EN10025 S355 K2W weather resistant steel
There is no doubt of Brown McFarlane’s product capabilities but the company’s technical sales advisors are also unrivalled in experience of high specification steel plate supply to the renewable and general energy sectors. Their knowledge and experience can provide you with the answers to your procurement questions.
So why not ask how Brown McFarlane can help with your General Engineering needs today?