We can provide a complete solution covering multi-products to meet your specific project needs. We can also leverage our mill relationships and reserves to secure fast track rollings to suit and this service is available for worldwide distribution.
- Supplied in as rolled, normalised and quenched and tempered condition as applicable.
- Brown McFarlane carries a wide range of structural and offshore steel plate to satisfy offshore contractors and steel fabricators in a full range of plate sizes up to 20 m long and 4 m wide in the thickness range 3 mm to 200 mm.
Offshore & Structural Steel Plate.
From the most basic structural grade through to highly specialised project related specifications, steel is available shot blasted and primed from stock and can be cut to size.
In addition plates to EN 10025 S355K2+N are available from stock with restricted chemistry and low CEV for jobs where basic high yield structural steel will not be good enough to meet your client’s material specifications.
- BS EN 10025
- S235, S275, S355, S420, S460, S690, S890, S960
- BS EN 10225
- S355, S420, S460, S500
- API 2H Gr50, API 2W 50/60, API 2Y 50/60. API 2H 50
- ASME/ASTM SA 572 Gr 50
- Certification is available to all the major classification societies such as ABS,Lloyds, D.N.V, B.V etc
- Normalised, fully killed, fine grain, vacuum degassed
- Sulphur content restricted to 0.005% maximum
- Impact tested
- Through thickness tested
- Ultrasonically tested
Thicknesses: 3mm - 340mm
Widths: 2m, 2.5m, 3m, 3.5m, 4m.
Lengths: up to 20m